Being a member of Birmingham’s most vibrant and diverse business district brings with it a whole host of benefits.
There are a number of benefits from being a BID member which can help your marketing and PR campaigns. We call it the Southside Seven, we hope you are able to take advantage of our full service to you.
- Be part of the BID’s www.enjoysouthside.co.uk visitor website, each levy payer has their own directory page which includes business information and a picture of their choice. They can also list their events in our What’s On section. The website has on average 3500 unique hits every month, the majority of which are in the Directory and Whats On pages. Plus if your events are listed on the Birmingham Whats On website, they are automatically uploaded onto enjoysouthside.co.uk giving you one less thing to worry about.
- Be part of our social media presence with over 5K followers on Twitter and Facebook, we have two active Twitter IDs @enjoysouthside and @brumrhino plus 2 active Facebook Pages @bidsouthside and @chinatownsouthside, we tweet/FB update every day so let us know your events and we will help you to promote them.
- Give us free passes/offers and we will run competitions to promote you on our Social Media and website.
- We currently issue a consumer newsletter and a business newsletter every month and as a bid levy payer you can advertise/feature your events/offers free to all our members and 1000 strong consumer mailing list. Sign up for our Consumer edition here http://eepurl.com/Py1mr and our Business Edition one here http://eepurl.com/itkgw
- We also publish a bimonthly printed newsletter, you can also advertise/feature offers in here, this is given to all 279 businesses and some 3500 staff have access to it.
- We operate a B2B network called Southside Showcase where many of our large employers (Network rail, Virgin, Offwat, Legal & General) attend, you can have access to them through this network and we can also set up individual meetings if desired.
- Send us your press releases and we will also circulate them, maximising the possibility of them being picked up by local/national media. We’ll also issue our own press release if you have anything particularly newsworthy and where we believe we can present another, equally media friendly angle.